Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Every Thursday my sister and I add another 'thankful heart' to our wall in our room... a collection of the little and big things from our week that we are grateful and thankful for.


This week I am thankful for:
  • Homemade Acai Bowls
  • My paycheck
  • Tsunami evacuation practice
  • My family
  • Friendship
  • A clean house
  • Sunshine/Vitamin D
  • Lemon water
  • Coconut M&Ms
  • Email from old Nordstrom boss
  • My new Mondo Beyondo course starting on Monday
  • All things Hawaii
  • Vegetarianism
  • New songs to run to on my ipod
  • Run for Haiti race on Saturday
  • My alone time
  • Being educated about vaccinations
  • My sister's Macbook
  • Homemade Potato fries/chips
  • Food Network: Everyday Italian and Barefoot Contessa
  • Karma
  • PCC girlfriends
  • Holistic/Natural Health
  • Reading books
  • Song for Haiti: 'We Are the World'
  • Friendship with my ex
  • Hope

4 comments:

  1. Excellent post dearie.
    Amen to clean house, and alone time, and acai, and macbook especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just kept reading and reading your list to see if i missed you posting about me but i think its really not there. i dont know how i feel about that. i miss and love you and i am very thankful for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww,thar is a cool tradition.And it's always good to have time to really contemplate on the things that you are thankful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice to see two of my most favorite daughters. I miss you lots and look forward to you coming home. Dad

    ReplyDelete