Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mondo Beyondo

I'm really excited tonight... I just signed up for the 5 week online course 'Mondo Beyondo'.

Mondo Beyondo is for dreamers of all kinds--whether you want to backpack around the world or say yes once and for all to some small thing you thought could never be for you. It's for dreams of all shapes, significance and size. I'm excited to embark on this journey; to uncover my deepest wishes and dreams and explore what it takes to achieve them.

Stay tuned for my progress... looking forward to see what this course brings.




1 comment:

  1. yeah!! im so happy and excited for you! i remember when you were telling me about this at work and im so glad you are deciding to do this! that is awesome! cant wait to see to hear about your journey to begin.

    ReplyDelete