Friday, March 12, 2010

I miss my beach buddy

This little girl is always up for joining me on any adventure. Our favorite place to go play is on the beach, we have so much fun together! We love to run around and get all sandy and silly. We love collecting things; beach glass, seagull feathers, pretty rocks and shells. We're both happiest on the beach, seriously how can you not have fun on the beach?? We've had so many fun beach days together and I can't wait to have hundreds more when I go home to Alaska this summer. I love you and miss you my Natalie girl.

Getting all sandy.

Taking off our shoes and walking barefoot in the sand.

Drawing hearts in the sand.

Racing each other down the beach.

Finding pretty shells and rocks.

Piggy back rides when she gets tired from playing so hard.

Basking in the sunshine together.

Holding hands.

Saving the purple starfish at "starfish beach"

Cuddling when it gets windy and chilly.

Loving each other and our many beach adventures.

1 comment:

  1. what a happy happy post! Can't wait for summer part-eeees!

    ReplyDelete