Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Chelsea

It's sister's birthday, she is 21 today.
Today I want to celebrate Chelsea.
I can't even begin to describe her.
She is my roommate and my best friend.
She knows me in and out and can read me like a book.
She makes me happy when I'm down, she cheers me up when I have a frown.
I don't know what I would do without this crazy sister of mine??
She makes my world a brighter, better place... and I can't imagine my life without her in it.
She is there for me when no one else is and when I feel like the world has shut me out.
She supports me, encourages me and most importantly, she makes me smile.
She's always up for any adventure, we always have such a good time.
Happiness, laughter and sunshine follow this sister of mine.
Whenever she's around her, it's always a good time.
She always has a smile on her face, a friend to everyone she meets.
She's a lover of life and is always so positive and happy.
She is so thoughtful, caring and genuinely concerned about those around her.
She makes me dinner after a long day at work.
She lets me use her MacBook anytime I feel like it, and she only minds a little bit when I don't sign out of my accounts.
She will go to sleep with the lamp on so that I have light to read my book.
She shares her sheets with me so I won't wake up in the middle of the night thinking there's a coachroach in my bed (inside joke/story).
She finds me beach glass when she goes for her runs on the beach.
She surprises me by buying my favorite coconut M&Ms and brings them home to me with a huge smile on her face.
She will buy the vanilla flavored almond milk over the regular almond milk because she knows I prefer it.
She gives me really good music and helps me put it on my ipod.
She lets me sleep with the fan on at night, even when she wants it off.
She loves me unconditionally, even when sometimes I don't deserve it.
If I could be just half the person that she is... I'd be happy.
She truly is so amazing and enriches my life every single day, in the smallest of ways.
I'm so lucky to have her in my life.
Thank you so much for everything you do for me and being a part of my life.
I love you so much Chels, I hope you have a really good birthday.

5 comments:

  1. Hands down... best post ever. Fo shizzle. I love you too Sissy Spacek, so muchos, even if I get grumpy at you when you dirty my computer and don't sign out of your account.
    This post definitely made my birthmonth 5 million times better.
    Love you A LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading this very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to read this too. You guys are the greatest sister team ever. love u both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and that photo is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still like this very muchos. Very very muchos. And I agree with Sands Through the Hour Glass girl, we are a good sister team. :)

    ReplyDelete