Sunday, April 25, 2010

Love Letter

Dear Hawaii,
I haven't even left yet and I miss you already.
It's so bittersweet; my ticket is booked to go back to Alaska for the summer, which means my time with you is almost up.
I love everything about you, Hawaii...
The way you turn my skin a beautiful golden hue. How you give me my daily dose of Vitamin D. How you always let me come play on your gorgeous sandy beaches. Your sweet smell of tropical flowers and warm ocean air. The way you always keep me toasty warm. The way you greet me every morning with happy blue sunny skies. How you always let me have so many fun adventures and all the happy memories we've made together.
You have been the best thing that has ever happened to me.
I love you so much, and am sad to leave you in June.
I will never forget you Hawaii.
You have made me happier than you'll ever know.
I can't wait for the day when we will be reunited again...
Love,
Stacy

4 comments:

  1. Dear Hawaii,
    I love you too. So much. You've made me and my life so much more wonderful. I owe you so much.
    And I will never forget all you've done and given Sister and I. You've made it the best.
    Mahalo and aloha. Aloha.
    Love Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Stacy,
    I love you too. So much. You've made me and my life so much more wonderful. lol i don't think this is plagiarism because its true.
    I don't want you to goooo. Thank you for so many adventures and for the chocolate haupia pie i am consuming at this very minute.
    i will miss u.
    Love Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what? since you guys all said it fore me, I'm not going to repeat again. ahah lololol.

    anyways. you can always move to hawaii when you get married, stacy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that there is something special about Hawaii.No wonder lots of people like us share the same feeling about it. Come visit me in Texas.love you girl

    ReplyDelete