Sunday, May 23, 2010

Life's a Beach

In less than two weeks I have to leave this wonderful place that I've called home for the past nine months. Living here has been everything I hoped it would be, and more. June 4th is going to be very bittersweet; it's when I leave Hawaii to fly back to Alaska. It will be great to be home again and see my family, but I will miss this place so much.

So for my remaining days left... I've been trying to soak up as much sun as possible. I plan on spending the next two weeks on the beach - savoring every last ounce of warm sunshine, white sand and the beautiful turquoise waters.

Oh Hawaii, you'll sure be missed!

But I'm excited to see you too Alaska, I just wish you were a little warmer!

2 comments:

  1. Love the HI AK contrast of beautiful beach pictures. Good boy Chancho. You finally blogged. Yaya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stacy you will be missed!

    ReplyDelete