Monday, May 3, 2010

The ABCs of Me

A: Age - Twenty six :(
B: Bed Size - Twin right now in Hawaii, queen at home in Alaska
C: Chore you hate - Cleaning up after messy, dirty people
D: Dessert - Chocolate Chip Cookies
E: Essential start your day item - A nice hot shower
F: Favorite color - Green
G: Gold or Silver - Silver
H: Height - 5' 7.5"
I: Interesting fact - My elbows are double jointed and my tongue is abnormally long
J: Job title - Right now... adventurer :)
K: Kid(s) - Someday in the future...
L: Living arrangements - Living with my sister in a townhouse/condo on the beach in Hawaii
M: Mom's name - Rhonda
N: Nickname - Sissy, Sally, Sister, George
O: Overnight hospital stay - None, and hopefully never
P: Pet peeve - Where do I start?? Heartless, insensitive, uncaring, rude for no reason, debbie downer, unmotivated, chauvinistic, lying, messy, arrogant people.
Q: Quote from a movie - "This is my one and only life, and it's a great and terrible and short and endless thing." PS I Love You
R: Right or left handed - Right
S: Siblings - Holly-28, Jake-24, Chelsea-21
T: Time you wake up - Between 8-9am
U: Underwear - I own a little bit of everything...
V: Vegetable you dislike -Squash
X: X-rays you've had - My neck and arm
Y: Yummy foods you make - Vegetarian curry, black bean quinoa, & acai bowls
Z: Zoo animals you like - Zoos & aquariums make me sad for the caged/locked up animals

2 comments:

  1. George. :) hehe. You stole my favorite color.
    I like the Z. and the Y. and the N. and the D. and the L. and the H, are you sure you're not maybe 5 feet 7.75 inches?
    Pet peeves. I don't like rude people either.
    Bye George. Time for me to be at devo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I want to do this too. Don't be mad if I take it! :)

    ReplyDelete