Monday, July 26, 2010

You are my sunshine

My niece Natalie makes my world a brighter place...

Today I went and picked her up to bring her over to play. When I got to her house the first thing she asked me was, "Are you still sick??" (I was pretty sick with strep throat for the past couple days). I said, "Not any more, I'm all better now." To which she replied, "Oh good! Now we can kiss!"

On the car ride over to Grandma's house we were talking. I told her that Adam left this morning for two weeks and I missed him. She said, "It's okay, I'm still here... I'll be your best friend."

At Grandma's house she told Chelsea, "I feel like I want to keep you guys forever..."

And my most favorite thing she always says to me, "You're my best friend-it's just you and me forever and ever"

Ooooh I just love that little girl!

2 comments:

  1. Yes she's a little darling one isn't she. Being an aunty is so grand.I think she loves you too, especially since she "always(?)" says it's you two forever. Intriguing.

    Wish you were coming to Girls Camp with me, but someone's gotta clean those boats. Arctic Addiction will probably want you to clean too. Later dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are spontaneous and brings out the best in you.

    ReplyDelete