Thursday, June 10, 2010

Home Sweet Home(r)

I am back at home in Alaska. I haven't even been away from Hawaii for a week and I already miss it like crazy. I have been freezing cold since I stepped off the plane, guess it's going to take me a while to get used to this cool breezy Alaskan air again...

Since I've been back, I've been hanging out with the fam, cuddling with my nieces, and job hunting. And tonight, I just landed myself the sweetest gig ever!!!!


I will be the caretaker of this beautiful 12,000 sq ft lodge in Homer... YAY!!
I have my own private quarters too!
So all non Alaskan peeps... come visit me! :)

6 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooo.....
    ill be in alaska in august, maybe i can convince tanner to head that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the title, you are so witty. :)

    I miss you and Hawaii misses you. I have been such a loser cuz I refuse to go to the beach by myself, I like going with you guys. So I guess my plan of getting phat and black will not happen. Boo. Hahaha.

    On a lighter note, cool pics and I hope you're enjoying the frosty air. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. Let's be roomies again! Actually, I really like living with mama. But I like being your roomie too. Hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to land that job, all by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how neat. You always have the coolest jobs!

    ReplyDelete