Friday, February 5, 2010

It's been one of 'those' days...

Today has been a difficult one for me... when it rains it pours!
But instead of dwelling on the negative and bad... I thought I'd reflect on a few things from Alaska that make me happy.

My cottage by the lake at Christmas time

Beach adventures with my beach buddy Chelsea

Four wheeling parties with the people I love

Gorgeous Alaskan sunsets

Playing on the beach with my most favorite little girl

Dip-netting for reds with my sisters across the bay in China Poot

My lovely family

Sunny Homer beach days with my beautiful nieces Natalie & Katy

Mom's pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

Smothering this girl with hugs and kisses

4 comments:

  1. Amen sistafriend.
    I like this post very much.
    What a good little blogger you're becoming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sooooooooooooo excited that you joined the blogging world, you wont regret it. i love it and i am so very excited to get to read about your life now too. so thanks for blogging. love and miss ya
    shara

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much happiness in the little things :) Hopefully life's looking up again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I have to say is FINALLY! I'm glad you are with us now in this world. HOpe you get many valentine applications :). We miss you.

    PS send me your e-mail at jaclynva@gmail.com and I have to invite you to my blog.

    ReplyDelete